Training covers the following five domains:
- Domain 1 – The Process of Auditing Information Systems.
- Domain 2 – Governance and Management of IT.
- Domain 3 – Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation.
- Domain 4 – Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management.
- Domain 5 – Protection of Information Assets.
Training material is accredited by ISACA and delivered by an approved ISACA trainer.
This training can be delivered virtually, at our London or Bristol facilities, or at our clients’ premises; training is typically for group bookings only, but there may be public spaces available occasionally.
ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor
By the end of this training, participants will have been able to utilise their existing audit experience, skills, and knowledge to competently assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance, and implement controls within their organisation.
Senior practitioner-level cyber security professionals who will need to manage and adapt organisational technology – by designing and implementing processes when serious information security issues have been identified. Example roles might include:
- Information Security Manager
- Chief Information Officer
- Information risk or compliance practitioners
- Develop and implement a risk-based IT audit strategy in compliance with IT audit standards
- Evaluate the effectiveness of IT governance in an organisation
- Review IT organisational structure and human resources management to ensure they support the organisation’s strategies and objectives
- Evaluate information security policies, standards, and procedures for completeness and alignment with globally accepted practices
Ideally you will need five years of professional information security audit experience, most of which should be at demonstrable within the 5 domains covered during training.