Cyber Essentials Accreditation
Defend against cyber threats with
What is the Cyber Essentials Certificate?
The Cyber Essentials Scheme was developed and launched by the UK Government. This ensures a basic level defence against cyber threats, to protect your income, resources, clients and reputation.
The Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus Certificates demonstrate commitment to your clients and business partners that you take data protection seriously.
Cyber Essentials is cheap, easy to implement and ideal for small businesses who only require basic protection.
Benefits of having the Cyber Essentials certificates
Security breaches of any size can result in financial loss, threaten an organisation’s reputation, erode customer loyalties, attract negative press or threaten large deals and acquisitions.
The governments and an increasing number of corporates and contractors will not award work to suppliers unless you hold this accreditation.
Unlike other organisations we don't charge extra if you need assistance with completing your self-assessment.
Cyber Essential Products
PGI is an official UK Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus certifying body and is able to offer both levels of certification to an organisation based on their requirements.
- A foundation level of certification which an organisation can attain following a verified self-assessment.
- We review your self-assessment and suggest practical, low cost and timely processes to improve .
- It offers a basic level of assurance and can be achieved for a relatively low cost.
Original price £395. Reduced pricing valid until 31st of October
- A certification which is attained after a more complex process of external and internal vulnerability testing.
- CE Plus tests your desktop and device's build & includes a vulnerability assessment to test your computer networks.
- CE Plus offers a much higher level of assurance through the use of an independent testing regime.
Original price £1200 per day/consultant. Reduced pricing valid until 31st of October
After completion of the certification process, clients will be able to display the Cyber Essentials or Cyber Essentials Plus badge on their official documentation which can assist third parties to differentiate between organisations and their levels of cyber security.