The course does not include the cost nor time for taking the six-hour CISSP® exam, but does include access to the trainer for continued mentoring.
This course prepares you with a detailed breadth of security knowledge to take the globally renowned CISSP® exam. Understand business critical security issues and determine the measures to implement and proportionate investment to make, in order to mitigate the risks your organisation faces.
Those considering taking the exam to gain the CISSP® certification must have experience in at least two of the domains in the CBK, for 5 years or more (4 years if they have achieved relevant certifications, e.g. MCSA) to achieve full certification.
Who should attend?
- Experienced IT/information security professionals who are looking to expand their knowledge.
- Security consultants
- Security managers
- IT directors/managers
- Security auditors
- Security architects
- Security analysts
- Directors of security
- Network architects
- Security systems engineers
- Chief information security officers
Trainees will learn about the eight domains covered in the CISSP® exam:
- Security and risk management (regulations, security, risk, compliance, law, business continuity)
- Asset security (protecting asset security)
- Security engineering (engineering and management of security)
- Communications and network security (designing and protecting network security)
- Identity and access management (controlling access and managing identity)
- Security assessment and testing (designing, performing, and analysing security testing)
- Security operations (foundational concepts, investigations, incident management, disaster recovery)
- Software development security (understanding, applying, and enforcing software security)