Join the team
At PGI, we’re on a mission to demystify cyber security and intelligence and make it accessible to organisations of all types and sizes. Our team of talented, passionate people and world-class experts help reduce the risks to organisations’ finances, physical assets and, most of all, people.
Our clients include some of the most well-known global brands, as well as innovative growing businesses, so our projects are varied and no day is the same.
If this sounds like a team you’d like to be part of, keep reading.
Benefits of working at PGI
Unlimited holiday entitlement Read more Read less
We do not use the traditional allocation of an annual holiday balance or place limits on the amount of time you take off.
Study Read more Read less
We are committed to encouraging continual professional development. As well as an internal training facility, employees can develop their career with an external course provider.
Flexible working Read more Read less
We operate a flexible working policy which allows our staff the option of requesting a different schedule of working.
Easy transport Read more Read less
Our Bristol office is close to public transport options and offers free parking. In London, we’re minutes from the Angel, Farringdon and Barbican stations.
Pension scheme Read more Read less
We offer a Group Personal Pension Plan; if you pay into the plan, the Company will too – up to 5%.
Experienced colleagues Read more Read less
Our team are made up of people from a wide range of backgrounds, enabling you to learn and grow with your colleagues.
Life assurance Read more Read less
You are covered from day one with PGI by our Group Life Assurance policy. This cover is for 3 x Annual Basic Salary.
Exclusive high street deals Read more Read less
All employees have access to My Work Offers which includes a variety of offers on theme parks, hotels, concerts and discounts from the UK’s most popular retailers.
We believe in doing the right thing. Our goal is the customer’s goal—to reduce risk to their people, reputation and assets. We provide them with a solution that is within their own risk tolerance management and budget, not just what the cyber and intelligence industry touts.
We know it takes all kinds of people—with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultural backgrounds—to innovate, and grow the company and each other. We are honest, pragmatic and results-orientated and are always looking for ways to improve what we produce. We also believe it’s important for our people to see the positive impact their work has made for our clients.
Opportunities waiting at PGI
Don’t see a role that suits you? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short covering email about your experience and why you’d like to be part of the PGI team.
Sales Support Read more Read less
We are looking for an individual wanting to develop a rewarding career in sales by joining our Sales Support team based in Bristol.
We offer a competitive salary, according to experience, and a benefits package including Pension, Life Assurance and Healthcare schemes. We invest heavily in our employees and develop their professional skills.
This is an opportunity to join an organisation with big growth plans where you can build a rewarding career working with a dedicated and committed team.
Support inbound sales enquiries
- Manage the inboxes and answers phone calls from customers and deal with problems as they arise.
- Ensure all enquiries are logged, assigned to the relevant Sales staff, and are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Support Sales staff to ensure clients are provided with accurate and relevant information to conclude the sale.
- Draft quotations, proposals and responses to sales enquiries.
Lead generation & qualification
- Support work with the marketing team to create marketing campaigns to generate leads.
- Update the system with all relevant information relating to clients, activity, and opportunities to be recorded daily and updated regularly.
- Support with the production of weekly and monthly reports for the management team.
Sales Process Documentation
- Support with the ongoing management of Sales and BD documentation including client report templates.
Bids / Adhoc
- Provide additional support for Bid Writing and Bid Portal Searches.
- Support with the creation of bid documentation.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Must be self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and meet KPIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as a part of a wider team
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Good IT skills including proficient use of MS Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Drive and ambition
- Strong work ethic, energy and commitment
Analyst Intern: Social media investigations Read more Read less
We are looking for an inquisitive social media investigator to research the online presence of Islamist militant groups. The role requires analysts to identify hostile content, threats and calls to violence on social media platforms and to provide an accurate and informative assessment of identified trends and behaviours.
Successful applicants may also be tasked with a wide range of other reporting depending on their capabilities. This may include geopolitical monitoring and other social media investigations.
The role is an opportunity to collaborate with subject matter experts in compiling an in-depth monthly report. As part of our analyst team, successful applicants will also participate in training on OSINT techniques and other analytical tools.
Applicants should have:
- A relevant degree (language, data science, politics, international relations)
- A curious mind motivated by understanding key factors behind trends
- The ability to innovate when existing research methodology fails
- The ability to write concise content
Preferred candidates will have:
- Familiarity with the latest OSINT and social media exploitation techniques
- Professional fluency in Bahasa
- A track record in open source investigations
- An understanding of the behaviours and motives of Islamist militant groups
- Geopolitical awareness and an interest in current events