Practitioner Certificate in Information Assurance Architecture
5 days / 40 hours
The Practitioners Certificate in Information Assurance Architecture course prepares the student for a career in security architecture. A Security Architect (SA) is a senior-level enterprise architect role, either within a dedicated security team or as part of a more general Enterprise Architecture (EA) team. It also provides the opportunity for those already within these roles to enhance or refresh their knowledge and in the process gain a qualification, recognised by industry, which demonstrates the level of knowledge gained.
Why should you attend?
This is the first course of its kind that covers the essential knowledge and skills needed to design, build and implement a secure system.
A good appreciation of the technical aspects of ICT. Students who have taken and passed the Certificate in Information Security Management Principles (CISMP) are best placed to being on the security architecture track, especially if they have at least one year’s experience in an active security management role.Order Online £1,500.00 (ex. VAT)
The course consists of six modules:
- Module 1 – The Basics of Security Architecture
- Module 2 – Advanced Security Architecture Concepts
- Module 3 – Information Assurance Methodologies
- Module 4 – Innovation and Business Improvement
- Module 5 – Security Across the Lifecycle
- Module 6 – Preparation for the PCiIAA and CRTSA Exams and Mock Exams
At the end of each module the student is able to undertake an on-line assessment to assess their
understanding of the information provided in that module.
On attending this course you will be provided with:
- Full colour, perfect bound course book containing all course slides and notes
- Exercise files
- Sample exam questions
These are yours to keep so you can re-run the course as many times as you wish or use them for future reference.