e-Learning: 27035 LIM
Lead Incident Manager
Our five day Lead Incident Manager course will ensure you acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to manage information security incidents in time by being familiar with an incident life cycle.
We will present the ISO/IEC 27035 information security incident management standard, a process model for designing and developing an organisational incident management process, and how companies may use the standard. The training is also fully compatible with ISO/IEC 27035 which supports ISO/IEC 27001 by providing guidance for incident management.
You will also receive access to an online resource that includes content, exercises, model answers, topical quizzes with feedback, module tests and a sample exam paper to prepare you for taking and successfully completing the PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27035 Lead Incident Manager exam on the final day of the course.
Develops competency to master a model for implementing an incident management process throughout an organisation using the ISO/IEC 27035.
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, tools and techniques allowing an effective information security incident management according to ISO/IEC 27035
- Understand, interpret and provide guidance on how to implement and manageincident management processes based on best practices of ISO/IEC 27035 and other relevant standards
- Acquire the competence to implement, maintain and manage an ongoing information security incident management program according to ISO/IEC 27035
- Acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in information security management
Who should attend
This course is for those who have basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 or the following roles:
- Incident managers
- Business Process Owners
- Information Security Risk Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Managers
- Members of Incident Response Team
- Those responsible for information security or conformity within an organisation
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- A student manual containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed to participants
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants
- In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake the exam for free under certain conditions