In August, PGI is offering free 30-minute consultations to help you and your organisation improve your information security.
At PGI we understand that making a start on your cyber security activities or figuring out where to go next are the hardest parts of the journey.
If that sounds like you, we’re inviting you to book a free 30-minute information security clinic with one of our Information Assurance team to help you work out the appropriate next steps to improve your organisation’s cyber security.
While technical cyber security solutions are an important part of your security mix, having the right processes and procedures in place will go a long way to mitigating the risk of a data breach in the event of an attack.
Regardless of the size of your organisation, understanding what information you have, where you store it and how you use it, will enable you to better protect it. Some of the areas in which information security is vital are:
- Identifying and understanding your organisation’s risk profile and appetite to better inform the key mitigations.
- Understanding your supply chain to mitigate the risk of customers and suppliers becoming entry points.
- Understanding how well your organisation is set up to manage cyber threats, so you only focus on what your organisation needs.
- Compliance with The Data Protection Act (2018) to give your customers and people peace of mind.
- Your business continuity and crisis management planning.
Register for your free 30-minute clinic now
Provide your details below and we’ll be in touch to schedule in your appointment.