12 Days of Cyber – PGI Cyber Academy
With the cyber security threat set to grow over the course of 2016, governments and organisations need to increase their awareness of the dangers. To assist with this, PGI built Europe’s first Cyber Academy.
In September 2014, PGI opened its Bristol based, state of the art Cyber Academy. The Academy is a custom-built, multi-functional learning environment, offering the most sophisticated training on the market in techniques for cyber defence, cyber threat intelligence analysis and organisational leadership roles.
What can the Cyber Academy Offer?
PGI Cyber Academy offers the highest level of cyber security training for business and government professionals, delivering a one-stop training environment to combat the growing cyber threat for all industry sectors.
Our training courses have been developed specifically for:
· IT leaders who want to develop business and IT strategies to defend networks and critical data
· IT professionals who need the skills to protect their organisations in real time
· CEOs and Managing Directors who need to ensure the safety of their organisation
· Senior level managers and directors who need to protect the reputation and brand of their organisation against a cyber attack
· Government departments and police forces
· International governments
Why Use The PGI Cyber Academy For Your Training?
· PGI Cyber Academy is a training facility that is first-rate in its design, technology and learning environment.
· Our trainers come from highly qualified backgrounds who are experts in their fields and who combine their training and teaching with operational work so their skills are always as up to date as possible.
· All our courses are aligned with and geared to national standards and accreditations such as CREST and TIGERSCHEME.
· All our courses and programmes are designed specifically for their relevant sectors.
· All PGI Cyber Academy students become part of the Academy Alumni Programme which provides opportunities for networking and professional development.
For more information on the Cyber Academy click here
Your free Global Geopolitical Dashboard
PGI’s Risk Portal tool provides daily intelligence feeds, country threat assessments and analytical insights, enabling clients to track, understand and navigate geopolitical threats.
The Risk Portal gives users up-to-date information and analysis on global affairs.
The Risk Portal allows users to visualise information in a unique and instantly understandable way. Mapping filters enable the visualisation of incidents by threat category, time period, perpetrator and target type.
Risk Portal users can upgrade their accounts to include the Report Builder and Country Profile Generator features. The Report Builder allows users to select information, data and images from the Risk Portal and create bespoke reports and emails.
Subscribers to PGI’s Bespoke services receive tailored analysis on specific sectors and geographies of interest, delivered at a frequency they determine.
Subscribe to our Cyber Bytes Newsletter
Keep yourself in the loop with PGI by signing up to our Weekly Cyber Bytes email. You will receive updates, tips and narrative around what has been happening in the world of information security.